Apply NOW to Win Our $1,500 Scholarship
Application Deadline: May 15th, 2016
SeniorCare.com is dedicated to helping seniors and their families in their quest for a better life. Aging impacts everyone and as the aging population explodes over the next 30 years, SeniorCare.com wants to bring more awareness to the key issues we face. We will be awarding an annual college scholarship to an individual that best demonstrates to us why "Aging Matters" to them.
We are excited to announce the SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship. A $1500 scholarship will be given annually to a selected college student that currently cares for an aging loved one, works within the senior community, or intends to pursue a career that will have an impact on the elder population. Any existing student (or incoming freshman), in good academic standing, at a 2 or 4 year accredited college can apply for this scholarship. And the recipient will demonstrate a unique and admirable understanding and desire to show us that "Aging Matters" to them.
The SeniorCare.com Aging Matters Scholarship awards $1500 to be applied towards tuition, books, board and other expenses.
- Amount: $1,500
- Duration: One-Time Payment
- Number of Recipients: 1 per year
- Applications accepted beginning October 15th for awards the following year
- Deadline Date: May 15th, 2016
- Selection Date: June 15th, 2016
- Announcement Date: As soon as the recipient is contacted and eligibility confirmed
- An existing college student or incoming freshman (to be enrolled in the Fall of 2016 in good academic standing)
- Attending any 2 year or 4 year accredited college or university as a full-time student
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Judging will be based on the submission quality of the application, which will include a short, 1000 word or less essay on why Aging Matters to the applicant.
Apply for the Aging Matters Scholarship
Application deadline has passed